How to add Cryptowatch Widgets
The Cryptowatch app supports home screen price widgets on both iOS and Android devices.
Cryptowatch widgets simplify the way you track your top markets by adding market summaries directly to your mobile home screen.
Cryptowatch widgets give you instant crypto information, featuring:
- The selected market (eg. BTC/USD)
- The exchange the market is listed on (eg. Kraken)
- The current asset price
- The 24 percent-change in price
- 1.On the Home Screen, touch and hold an empty space, app, or existing widget until the apps jiggle.
- 2.Tap thebutton that appears in the top-left corner.➕
- 3.Select Cryptowatch from the list.
- 4.Choose a widget size and tap Done.
- 1.On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space until the menu appears.
- 2.Tap Widgets. Touch and hold a widget.
- 3.You'll get images of your Home screens.
- 4.Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
- 1.Tap the widget and select Edit widget from the menu.
- 2.Select Watchlist and choose a market.
- 3.Select Done.