How to edit your Watchlist
This guide explains the watchlist tab of your Cryptowatch app.
The Watchlist tab is where you can view and manage your saved markets. If you already have a Cryptowatch account, your watchlist in the app will automatically populate with your watched markets on the web platform.
Tapping any market in the watchlist will take you to that market’s real-time dailys chart.
There are multiple ways to add new markets to your Watchlist:
- 1.Click theicon in the top-right of the Watchlist tab and search for a market.➕
- 2.Tap theicon to save the market to your Watchlist.⭐
- 3.Tap theicon in the top-right of any chart to save that Watchlist.⭐
- 4.Save markets to your Watchlist using Cryptowatch web — any saved markets on the web platform will automatically sync with the app.
There are multiple ways to remove a market from your Watchlist:
- 1.Press and hold the market while on the Watchlist tab. A window will appear with the option to remove the market.
- 2.While viewing the market’s chart, tap theicon so it appears grey.⭐
- 3.Remove markets using the Cryptowatch web platform. Your Watchlist in the app will automatically sync to your web account.
button to open your “View by” options: here you can select whether to sort your watchlist by asset or exchange.
Tap “Customize” to manually sort your watchlist. Drag markets up by pressing and holding the sandwich icon to the right of each market. You can manually move whole asset or exchange groups, or individual markets.