How to share boards
This page will show you how to share your Cryptowatch Desktop boards or apply boards shared by others.
Traders can share their Cryptowatch Desktop boards with friends & fans in a few quick steps.
To share one of your Cryptowatch Desktop boards:
- 2.Click the Share button at the bottom of the menu. A unique cryptowat.ch URL is now copied to your clipboard.
- 3.Paste the URL and send — to a friend, Twitter, or anywhere.
If you received another trader's board sharing URL, you can apply their board to your Cryptowatch Desktop app.
To apply another trader’s board:
- 1.Copy the URL shared by the other trader to your clipboard.
- 2.Open a browser tab and paste the URL.
- 3.Click the Open Shared Board on the page.
- 4.When Cryptowatch Desktop opens, click Save.
Pasting a board-sharing URL opens the page above.
When Cryptowatch Desktop opens, click “Save” to keep the new board.
If you are unable to share or apply a board, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- 2.Update your operating system. If your operating system is out of date, it could interfere with Cryptowatch Desktop board sharing. Try updating your OS to the latest version.