Community Guidelines are codes of conduct outlining how to behave on Cryptowatch Social. Use this guide to learn how to make it a positive experience for yourself and others.
Welcome to the Cryptowatch community! We at Cryptowatch are excited to build a strong community and to encourage inclusive and engaging experiences.
This Code of Conduct is subject to change at any time by Cryptowatch’s sole discretion. Your continued use of our Platform or Services constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- 1.Do not post, distribute or link to abusive, hateful, discriminatory, malicious, sexually explicit or violent language or content. Use of alternative characters, spelling or spacing to get around profanity filters is prohibited.
- 2.Do not bully, harass, threaten, harm or cause safety concerns to others. By way of example:
- Do not use any hate speech or racial, ethnic, sexist, homophobic or religious slurs; and
- Do not bait the community in general with inflammatory statements.
- 3.Do not use a username or any screen name on Cryptowatch that includes words or phrases that are offensive or inappropriate.
- 4.Do not engage in or promote any illegal activity.
- 5.Do not promote unauthorized activity or advertise through the Social Platform or Services. This includes:
- Advertising or promoting a business or commercial website;
- Providing investment advice or promoting otherwise regulated financial services;
- Sending unsolicited commercial messages; or
- Using logos or intellectual property of Cryptowatch or other companies without express written permission.
- 6.Do not attempt to use or gain access to another person’s account or service or otherwise defraud another member, and do not link to, post, distribute or promote hacks, modifications, scripts, viruses, or password mining websites.
- 7.Do not post someone else’s private or confidential information without written permission or take actions that violates some else’s rights, including intellectual property rights (copyright infringement, trademark infringement, counterfeit, or pirated goods)
- 8.Do not impersonate others or attempt to obtain sensitive information from others.
If, in Cryptowatch’s sole and complete discretion, you are deemed to be in violation of this Code of Conduct, Cryptowatch may immediately ban or suspend your use of the Services and terminate any Cryptowatch account that you have.