How to close your Cryptowatch account
Follow the steps in this Guide if you need to close your Cryptowatch account for any reason.
Closing your account is permanent. There is no way to undo this.
If you wish, you may permanently close your account and purge all of your information from the system.
To close your Cryptowatch account forever, follow these steps:
- 1.Click your Profile icon in the top-right of any Cryptowatch page.
- 2.Go to the Security page by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- 3.Scroll to the bottom of the page and click
- 4.Enter your password in the
- 5.Provide your reason for closing the account, plus any additional feedback in the form provided.
- 1.Click your Profile icon in the top-right.
Securityfrom the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down and click the red
4. Enter your password in the Account Password field.
5. Select a reason for closing your account and provide any additional feedback if you wish.
Close Accountagain to close your Cryptowatch account and purge your data.