Automating trades and alerts with Zapier
Connect Cryptowatch to Zapier and you can automate your trading and alerting without typing a single line of code.
Setting a Cryptowatch event on Zapier.
The Cryptowatch integration with Zapier allows you to program orders using any Zapier trigger and action.
You can also use a trigger condition within Cryptowatch to activate another action via Zapier, such as an email send or spreadsheet entry.
Here's an example of how to use Zapier to dollar-cost average in to an asset.
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks, like saving attachments or contacts from emails, with just a few clicks — no coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
The initial launch of the Cryptowatch integration with Zapier will let you use any of Zapier's trigger actions to send a trade order to any trading-supported exchange on Cryptowatch.
This action can be based on either a set recurring time period (great for recurring buys) or another of Zapier’s thousands of integrations with other apps, like email or messaging services. Here are a few examples of what you can do:
With Zapier’s breadth of integrations, the options are endless and limited only by your creativity.
- 1.Within Cryptowatch, generate a set of Cryptowatch API keys here. Make sure that when you create your keys the “Read Only” box is unchecked — it is checked by default upon creation. The Integration will not work if this step is not completed.
- 2.Make sure you have at least 1 exchange connected to Cryptowatch. The exchange API keys you entered must have trading permissions. Zapier integration will not work with exchange keys that lack trading permissions.
- 4.Choose a Trigger based off of Zapier’s built in app functions (such as scheduler) or choose from one of thousands of supported thirty party apps (such as Gmail). Follow the steps to configure your trigger.
- 5.Now we need to add the Action that will complete when the Trigger occurs. Click on “Add a Step” and search for Cryptowatch. Click the app and complete the prompts to set up your desired Cryptowatch action.
- 6.Sit back and let your Zapier app run.